Skip to content
Important Information about the Wyoming Trademarks Database
- This database includes only trademarks that are currently or were previously registered with the State of Wyoming. This database does not include federal, foreign, common law, or other states’ trademarks.
- New renewals and active applications are added monthly.
- This database is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the official record. The official record is with the Wyoming Secretary of State’s office.
- The design categories are for informational purposes only. The Wyoming State Library included them to assist with finding trademarks.
- Not every item in the state trademark file has been reproduced. Please contact the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office for an official copy of the file.
- The information in the database is taken verbatim from the applications, preserving the original spelling and grammar.
- That a mark is not in the database does not necessarily mean that it is not being used as a trademark or that it is not legally protected.
- Information about federal trademark filings is taken from the application at the time of filing for a Wyoming state trademark. The owner may have filed for federal trademark protection after the original state filing.